October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Maybe. You can try the following approach. 1. Copy the mechdb file that is stored in dp0/global/mech 2. Change its extension from .mechdb to .mechdat 3. Open Workbench and import the mechdat file
October 4, 2017 at 2:39 pmpglAnsys Employee
Can I recover a mechanical model, if the mechdb file has been corrupted?
January 8, 2019 at 6:50 pmdbhuyanSubscriber
I too am facing the same problem. My mechdb file is corrupted and shows a file size of 20kb only. is there any way I can recover the data?
January 8, 2019 at 8:03 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display