May 12, 2021 at 10:10 pmZHMaSubscriber
Does anyone can help me to get example from https://support.lumerical.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041566614?
I want to quickly learning how to simulate Rectangular Photonic Crystal Bandstructure.May 13, 2021 at 4:41 amspacelover17SubscriberTo the right you can see under "Associated files", "download example (.zip)". Is that what you mean?
May 13, 2021 at 1:01 pmZHMaSubscriberNo, I tried it and they directly transfer me to ALF. And I already sent message to the company. They said they no longer support it in this web and let me to ask people in this Forum. We even bought lumerical MODE and FDTD. It is quite inconvenient for us. If you can download it, can you send it to me?
May 13, 2021 at 10:38 pmKyleAnsys Employee
For some of the Application Gallery examples (the ones with the files in zip format) you need to be registered for Lumerical support to download the example files. Please see this page for instructions on how to register for Lumerical support:
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.