September 21, 2020 at 7:15 amAbdou1SubscriberHello ncan any one explain to me the Reduce Matrix in 2D Extractor ? i did found lot of thing in the help !nBest n
October 28, 2020 at 5:21 pmmannyAnsys EmployeeHi Abdou1,nBasically, one way to think about this term, as it indicates, is that the size of the RLCG matrix is reduced so it contains fewer number of elements. This will increase the simulation speed and save computing resources. The online help has a lot of information on this topic. Please refer to the help nBest,nMannyn
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.