February 28, 2017 at 10:00 amNikitaAnsys Employee
How do I refine only coarse cells?
March 21, 2017 at 10:56 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
1. Open Adapt->Iso Values (If you cannot open Initialize) 2. Options and Inside, and the Iso-values of the "Adaption ..., Cell Refine Level" 3. Press Compute and check the Max value 4. Enter the value of the Max directly into Iso-Min and Iso-Max and press Mark. If you cannot Mark, it may have reached the maximum resolution level. If that is the case, increase the Max Level of Refine by one in Controls. 5. Press Manage 6. Press Exchange, then Adapt
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.