November 1, 2022 at 11:29 pm
November 3, 2022 at 10:28 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Is there any nano structure other than the thickness? if not, please use stackrt to get analytical result:
Your result may indicate the material data you used is quite different from experiment, in particular the loss.
It may also indicate that the mesh accuracy is not high enough. When you use higher mesh accuracy, please use more PML layers to make sure the total PML thickness does not change much, as the PML performance depends also on the thickness.
November 3, 2022 at 10:36 pmAshraful MamunSubscriber
Thank you for your response.
I should have mentioned, this is just a CdTe layer. There are no other nano structures. I am gonna check with the stackrt script first.
November 3, 2022 at 11:58 pm
November 4, 2022 at 12:12 amGuilin SunAnsys Employee
You are right, the mateiral is important. Please refer this post
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- how to export results from SPEOS to Mechanical
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- Simple Optical simulation
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- Ansys SPEOS- Diffusion Coefficient of a fluorescence
- Purcell Factor on Dielctric Mirror
- Inverse design of polymer y-branch – modify the example provided
- Negative Reflection Problem
- Light reflection on a XMP map
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.