Fluids

Fluids

Refrigeration Expansion Problem

• pks0104
      Subscriber
      Hey Hi, I am facing problem in defining property of refrigerant in two phase.ot a single refrigerant data in library...!! ? ?nCase : Refrigerant Flow through curved capillary tube. nSince Its multi phase problem I am in doubt if I define liquid property It will work ?? So having problem in defining property. I think along the length properties changes continuously. Will it work if I simply define property with polynomial.. I stuck on problem after meshing step.. Please Help me I wanna match my theoretical answer with this ANSYS Fluent analysis..n2) While in post processing, which option gonna help me to find the mole fraction along the curved length ?n
    • Surya Deb
      Ansys Employee
      Hello, nUsing a NIST Refrigerant might not be possible for a multiphase case. nYou might want to make use of RGP (Real Gas Property) files instead.nYou might want to take a look at this link.nRegards,nSuryann
    • ryancai
      Subscriber
      Hi@sdeb,nI can't open the link you share, could you please share the content about the link with pdf? Or could you tell me how to generate the rgp file ? Thank you!nRegardsn
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.