December 6, 2022 at 4:42 pmSenthilkumar VSubscriber
When the simple model simulated for fatigue life study in Ansys mechanical and subsquently in nCode Design life in Ansys 2021R2. The material used is Structural steel. The analysis is solved in Ansys mechanical ,but when the results are exported to nCode, the solution shows solver error. solution sought to overcome this error
December 8, 2022 at 1:56 pmManish DubeyAnsys Employee
Does this appears on this model only or all other model. If it appears on all other model, then it indicates that the results are not saved locally and may be Add-on cannot find them. Solve the Mechanical in the background and solve Design Life locally.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- unable to open files in ansys
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Material constant Damping calculation
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.