February 14, 2022 at 6:19 pmprakashgSubscriber
I am new to ansys electronic desktop, I have TSMC 180 nm spice model for MOSFET. When I tried to import the spice model, I got three-terminal MOSFET instead of four terminals. There is no option to change the width and length of MOSFET. Please help me to import spice model file and use it Ansys electronic desktop.
Thanks in advance
PrakashFebruary 15, 2022 at 1:38 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
Did you verify your spice model in any other circuit capable tool and see if it is imported correctly?
Please check whether the spice model has all the relevant information.
All the very best Praneeth.
March 2, 2022 at 7:14 amShaileshRajputSubscriberddd
March 7, 2022 at 9:57 amprakashgSubscriberHi I am using this model file for simulation for Project. It works fine completely, It is imported correctly but the problem is I can't change width and length of MOSFET. If you have any reference document for importing model file, Kindly share. It'll be really helpful. I'm Sending model file for your reference.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.