October 31, 2018 at 3:42 pmSwapnil11SubscriberI did my piping geometry water tight by using fill.
But when I'm doing meshing then it cant happen...After while I gone through ICEM CFD in this tool meshing done when u call it into fluent then it leaves message check- verbosity .so what I have to do now???
October 31, 2018 at 4:38 pmRobAnsys Employee
Please can you post some images of the geometry & mesh along with the exact error?
November 1, 2018 at 4:01 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Are you able to read mesh in Fluent? Cay display any boundary zones in Fluent?
Before exporting from ICEM, please check the mesh and try to fix errors if any.
November 1, 2018 at 1:56 pmSwapnil11SubscriberI'll snd u images regarding my errors tommorow...
Thanks for ur reply..
November 1, 2018 at 2:00 pmSwapnil11SubscriberNo. Actually mesh failed during call into fluent. No boundary zones detected..as I mention in my post it leaves the mesh failed n check verbosity...
Ohk I'll try to fix error into spaceclaim n let u know.
Thanks for ur suggestions..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.