March 23, 2021 at 6:43 amjkothavadeSubscriberHow can I find magnetic field strength (H) on any one face(i.e. transformer tanks any one face) in terms i, j,k vectors using string calculator in transient solver (MAXWELL-3D)?n
March 23, 2021 at 3:37 pmDeyu LiAnsys EmployeePlot H field on select face is: n1 change select mode to facen2 select the face you would like to plot field onn3 right mouse click->Fields->H->Mag_HnnField calculator can create Hx, Hy, Hz name expressions, here is an example of doing Hx:n1 launch field calculatorn2 Input Quantity->Hn Scal?->ScalXn Vec?->VecX n Add... ->Hxn3 Select the face in the modeler window->right mouse click->Fields-> Named Expression->Hnn
March 24, 2021 at 5:39 amjkothavadeSubscriberThanks for the responsen
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.