October 14, 2020 at 7:08 amsivatejaSubscribersir, I have developed a moving heat source on the plate which has to be joined in butt configuration. Now I want to simulate the weld pool and motion of liquid in the weld pool which were produced due to the moving heat source. kindly please provide some suggestion regarding this issue.n
October 14, 2020 at 9:55 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeCan you add more information about solver to be used as well as a geometrical description?n
October 14, 2020 at 2:12 pmsivatejaSubscriberSir, I used Ansys workbench for generating the moving source and I used a moving source extension. Now I want to analyse the weld pool formed due to moving source using Ansys.n
October 14, 2020 at 2:38 pmRobAnsys EmployeeIf you're using Fluent have a look at the melting and solidification model. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.