August 10, 2018 at 1:25 pmChirag2080Subscriber
Sir thank you for your reply, but still i have my doubts uncleared. Sir i am member of a team in sae baja, and i want to ask that if the research academic software in the team sponsorship having limitations then it is similar to the simple student version. sorry for the silly question but is there are other benefits or differences between them please let me know.
August 10, 2018 at 10:32 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Please continue the discussion in the same thread. This way some one else, who might have the same question as yourself, would also benefit from your discussion. Therefore, could you please ask this above question in the same thread you started yesterday and continue your conversation there?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations of ANSYS Student
- When DesignModeler is a better choice than SpaceClaim
- Off setting lines onto surfaces
- Rosette direction issue due to Geometry limits
- Free ANSYS Research software for Student Competition Teams
- Meshing Problem in Explicit Dynamic-Roll Cage
- Applying Moments for the Revolute Joints in Explicit Dynamics
- Ansys Composite prepost analysis
- Composite Material choice in ACP
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.