May 16, 2023 at 4:00 amanhvu leeSubscriber
I'm doing the research related to the Porous media for trees and have some issues. The porus media doesn't abosrb or block any solar radiation. As the attached files, the wind flow seems to be reduced when meet the tree object, but the radiation temperature inside the tree object still similar to surrounding.
Could I ask you if you find a solution?
May 16, 2023 at 10:48 amRobAnsys Employee
Porous media isn't seen by the radiation models, the energy just sees the fluid material.
May 16, 2023 at 11:44 amSwathi V. V.Ansys Employee
When you said "inside tree object", do you mean the area marked in red? Can you please elaborate your question?
May 16, 2023 at 1:20 pmanhvu leeSubscriber
the red dot line is represent for the tree canopy that can not be seen in the simulation results.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.