July 30, 2019 at 5:29 pmayushashishSubscriber
I am using ansys 15.0. There is a problem when i am using nodal and elemental solution for stress and strain there is a warring shows "The requested S data is not available. The PLNSOL command is ignored". I used OUTRES command but it not works. Please help me for finding nodal and elemental solution
July 30, 2019 at 5:32 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
- Try issuing the SET,LAST command before you start post-processing in POST1
- Upgrade to the latest version.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.