Fluids

Fluids

Regarding using a PSR reactor in Chemkin Pro

• Wulf22
      Subscriber
      Hi,I am using a PSR reactor to simulate ethanol combustion in Chemkin Pro.n I am inputting a simple adiabatic condition to verify autoignition temperature of ethanol for various different conditions of my setup. I have also setup a oarameter study for temperature from 500 K to 800 K.nThe model runs without any error, but when I try to plot results it give an error saying There is not enough data in the solution to be plotted. Please use transient solver or add continuations/new runs to add more data points.nIf anyone could tell me why is it still asking for more continuations even though I have setup an parameter study?nThanks in advancenn
    • Judy Cooper
      Ansys Employee
      Hi Wulf22:nThis sound like there may be a setup error or corruption in the setup.nFor any Chemkin parameter study with multiple values, it should be possible to obtain a plot of end point vs. parameter or max point vs. parameter. nIf you set your X Variable to the parameter name, you should be able to select from the Y axis the max or end point value for the variable of interest, and get a plot of variable vs. parameter value.n
    • Judy Cooper
      Ansys Employee
      Here is the result of a test I did:nn
    • Wulf22
      Subscriber
      Hi jcooper ,nThanks for answering.n
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.