January 8, 2018 at 9:34 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Due to server issue, our student community registration was down for the past 12 days. Problem is solved now. I appreciate your patience and support.
If you face any such further issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards,
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- search does not work.
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- Discussion Creation Error
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- ACP module does not start
- I have a student account and I can’t get my customer number. How I can fix this?
- Ansys Innovation Course Certificate
- How to submit a bug report?
- ANSYS Support Coordinator (ASC)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.