July 8, 2022 at 8:51 pmianyylaiSubscriber
I am a rather fresh user so it will be awesome if anyone can give me an insight about the issue.
Readinfg the Ansys Theory Guide, I learnt that the Relative Velocity Formulation option is more suitable in flows dominated by rotations so I have decided to use it in my project. However, it is greyed out, unavailable under the "General" Settings. I am using Pressure-based solver Coupled scheme, which I read some posts saying its not compatible?
I am not sure why the option is unavailable. So wondering if anyone can give me an insight and suggestion. Thanks!
July 11, 2022 at 5:46 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
July 12, 2022 at 7:40 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
Option only available for Pressure Based Solver.
July 12, 2022 at 9:12 pmianyylaiSubscriber
Hi Amine, I do am using pressure based solver, but it is still unavailable though.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2