September 9, 2022 at 12:13 pmjunaed.buetSubscriber
Is it possible in Ansys maxwell ,one can get reluctance plot or reluctance values in motor 2D simulation ?
September 21, 2022 at 8:45 pmGenyi LuoAnsys Employee
Reluctance is not included in the defined 2D plots. I do not think it is possible to define the reluctance in field calculator.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem