September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amnselvaraAnsys Employee
How do I report the mesh generation time in Workbench meshing?
October 17, 2017 at 7:24 amArunAnsys Employee
You can report the mesh generation time by activating the “Report Performance Diagnostics in Messages” option in Workbench Meshing. Go to Meshing menu, Tools > Options. Click on “Miscellaneous”, under ‘Mechanical’ in the Options box. Then, select "Yes" for "Report Performance Diagnostics in Messages". Now, after each mesh generation, the elapsed time will be reported in the message window.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.