Electronics

Electronics

Request name NEUTRAL_PARALLEL does not exist in the licensing pool

• bastpg
      Subscriber

I have never seen this error before, does anyone knows what that means and how to fix it? I changed the HPC options to Pool and Pack, same result. 

Thanks -- Bastien

• Alfred
      Subscriber

Me too facing the same issue..Also I cannot find any feature name like neutral_parallel in the license file.... Can anyone help us

• nds5yf
      Subscriber
      Has this been solved? I am facing similar issues when surpassing 4/8 cores of my local machine or attempting to reduce the number of tasks from the HPC and Analysis Options. It appears to be a 2020 issue, as I have been able to run 8/8 cores with 8 task in previous editions.nnThanks.n
    • nds5yf
      Subscriber
      Not to name drop, but I have noticed your proficiency with other licensing concern on the forums. Perhaps you could help here as well? Thanks in advance!n
    • KKBH
      Subscriber
      Any solution to this problem??n
    • VivekKamble
      Ansys Employee
      Hello All, nFor electronics, could you please HPC and Analysis Options to use Legacy and Pool. nAlso, make sure that you are selecting correct design type as per your simulation nIf that does not resolve your concern please post the version of Ansys EM that you are running, whether it is a student to Academic?nRegards,nViveknn
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.