August 10, 2019 at 3:11 pmNoushinSubscriber
Hope you are doing well. For post processing I want to plot the pressure over a curved wall surface. I have tried it using a line. But as the surface is curved the line in not connecting the curved region. I am attaching photos for your convenience. How can I measure the pressure? can anyone help?
August 12, 2019 at 10:55 amRobAnsys Employee
By plot, do you mean an xy plot? If you project a line or create a plane/surface that intersects the blue face what happens?
August 12, 2019 at 12:59 pmNoushinSubscriber
Yes I meant xy plot. I want to create a line which includes the curved portion along with the shoulder region. If a try to create surface in that region, it works perfectly.
August 13, 2019 at 9:14 amRobAnsys Employee
And if you create the plane perpendicular to the surface? Ie so you create an intersect between the two faces?
August 13, 2019 at 1:15 pmNoushinSubscriberSir
I haven't tried drawing perpendicular plane. I will try to draw perpendicular plane and let you know if it intersects or not.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.