November 6, 2017 at 5:26 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
If I use the Image button to put an image in the discussion, the resolution is reduced.
Compare the image below with the attachment in this post. (I can't attach a file in Site Feedback.)
Readers can open Image in a new tab, but that does not recover the original resolution.
An improvement to this site would be if it did. This is how the edX course works and I like it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to access the ANSYS Online Help
- search does not work.
- Discussion Creation Error
- unable to open the saved ansys file.
- Regarding not getting link of click “accepted answer”
- Access to ANSYS Customer Portal?
- Images added to Posts are scaled UP and down
- Access Denied Error When I Send Post
- Please delete member email
- ACP module does not start
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.