July 1, 2019 at 10:40 amlampelaSubscriber
I have excel sheet with results of calculation for 30 geometry configuration of my simulation case. The problem is that i want to create response surface from that data, but i am able to upload from external file just input data. Is it possible to upload design point with both input and output parameters values?
Thank's in advance
July 1, 2019 at 3:04 pmRobAnsys Employee
If the data is in Excel why don't you create a surface plot there? I used 3d Surfer for this about 20 years ago, so assume you can do it in Excel!
July 1, 2019 at 3:08 pmlampelaSubscriber
That's right, but i would like to do optimization, using MOGA algorithm, and from my knowledge it's not implemented to excel..
July 1, 2019 at 6:29 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Do you have access to matlab and its optimization toolbox?
July 1, 2019 at 7:34 pmlampelaSubscriber
Unfortunateli i don't have.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- unable to open files in ansys
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Material constant Damping calculation
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.