July 23, 2023 at 9:24 ampeppersSubscriber
I want the temperature results at any time (transient) at the outlet in geometry 1 to be temperature input data at the inlet geometry 2, how do I do that?
July 24, 2023 at 12:32 pmSupreetha JSubscriber
You can make use of Profile file to do this. Kindly refer to the Ansys User's Guide 3.6. Reading and Writing Profile Files (ansys.com)
If you are not able to access the link, please refer to this forum discussion: Using Help with links (ansys.com)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.