May 22, 2023 at 10:16 amKent Emmanuel SoriaSubscriber
I cannot obtain the result of my parameter sweep, it is saying that they are of different sizes. The sweeps themselves exist as different files, but my temp sweep here becomes empty after running the simulation. I need that data to save it as a mat file that contains the data of all the sweeps.
May 22, 2023 at 10:29 amKent Emmanuel SoriaSubscriber
This is in Lumerical HEAT. I don't know what to do I need the data of the sweeps I ran.
May 22, 2023 at 10:33 amKent Emmanuel SoriaSubscriber
Or is there a way to manually get the data of all the sweeps into one?
May 23, 2023 at 11:36 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
Most likely it is due to the monitor data size: the mesh or simulation size is changed during the sweep. Please lock the mesh (after mesh generation) and sweep again, if the simulation region does not change.
If the simulation region changes, then the mesh will likely change.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.