June 25, 2021 at 9:35 amAbbasraza20000220Subscriber
Hi All of you,
I hope you are doing well. I am getting error of reverse flow and solution is not getting converged after so many iterations. What will be causes of this error?
I have air in one channel while licl is in other channel. I have use structured mesh. Air channel and licl channel are overlapping each other.
Seniors need your suggestion what to do in order to fix this error?
Abbas RazaJune 25, 2021 at 9:47 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeReversal flow is not an error is a warning telling that there is some reversal flow occurring at x faces. That might be physical or numerical or even both. It can be expected or unexpected. You resolution is quite coarse having only two cell layers in the cross section, by the way. Fix that.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.