May 15, 2023 at 10:02 amVaibhav DixitAnsys Employee
Q: How can a customer revoke access to Ansys Gateway / API?
A: Customer must remove the delegated permissions for the Gateway Shared Role IAM account.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- (0x8007052E): The user name or password is incorrect
- Some of the instance types are greyed out and cannot be selected.
- Ansys Gateway powered by AWS – Minimum Technical Skills
- ADConnector Installation Fails due to .NET
- Unable to install Service.
- About Multi-domain support
- What is the average time to set an HPC cluster up?
- How does metering work?
- How do I enable multiple screens in an RDP session?
- Virtual Desktop becomes the failed state and appears AWS issue
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.