January 25, 2022 at 7:46 amStopJumpShotSubscriber
I would like to analyze static behaviour of a welded part
. Part which is applied a force is theoretically rigid.
In case i choose stiffness behavior as rigid, i take a message "rigid bodies are invalid as a geometry selection"
How can i solve this problem.
Best Regards.January 25, 2022 at 10:32 amAniketAnsys EmployeeAnsys staff can not download any files on the forum, so if you want to reach a larger audience to get answers from, please insert inline images describing your problem.
Also, Rigid bodies do not support all the boundary conditions, please check the supported one at :
How to access Ansys help links
Guidelines for Posting on Ansys Learning Forum
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags