December 3, 2022 at 3:21 amshrav007Subscriber
I would like to know about Rigid Body Dynamics/Multi Body Dynamics. Can we simulate any system in PyMAPDL / MAPDL for a Rigid Body Dynamics/Multi Body Dynamics Problem?
I am only interested in Acceleration, Forces and Moments. Can we do such simulation in PyMAPDL ? Are there any examples of the same ?
December 3, 2022 at 4:59 ambhagwantPAnsys Employee
I believe that may not be straightforward easy to do with PyMAPDL:
Resources for your references:
December 3, 2022 at 6:45 amshrav007Subscriber
Does MAPDL allow Rigid Body Dynamics Simulation?
December 30, 2022 at 3:47 ambhagwantPAnsys Employee
Yes, it can allow to do so, but you should be aware of commands to perform necessary actions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.