June 1, 2021 at 6:04 pmDemisSubscriber
I am a student, please help me.
In this model, I get data from the elements of the bit (movement and stress), which interacts with the rock.
1. Is it possible to make a plate of granite rock, and because of what parameter there is an error in the calculation? - system name " Static Structural with a plane"
2. How do I set the rotation of the bit around its axis (21 radians per second)? So that this is displayed in the calculations. - system name " Static Structural"
3. In "Magnifying the grid", the calculation returns an error, can you tell me what needs to be corrected?
Thank you for your time!June 2, 2021 at 3:23 ampeteroznewmanSubscriberI looked at the Solver Output for #3, the Magnifying the grid system and I see this:
*** FATAL *** CP = 6.203 TIME= 18:01:16
The version size limits( NODES )have been exceeded.
If I look at the Statistics category of the Mesh, I see the number of nodes is 208,024
The Student License has limit on the largest node number in the model and the 2021 R1 version will not solve for models with more that 128,000 nodes.
You need to create a mesh that has fewer than 128,000 nodes.
June 2, 2021 at 1:08 pmDemisSubscriberThanks for the reply.
On your YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0cffQ4Ccz5MA6LefcdBPZg , found the video.
Where can I find files for building a similar model and simulation?
With respect Denis
June 5, 2021 at 1:00 ampeteroznewmanSubscriberThe files for this video were stored in this thread:
Unfortunately, when they upgraded the site, many links were broken.
Attached is a drill bit from some other member. I make no claims about the validity of this model.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
Top Rated Tags
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.