November 8, 2018 at 4:13 pmrsdsauravSubscriber
I am trying to find out the equations used for rolling equation in flapping wing simulation for my project. Actually, the rolling equations are not yet validated and my research is in that direction. I am uploading the flow diagram for my project for reference. Your advice is solicited.
Thanks and regards.
Attached file shown below.
November 8, 2018 at 8:32 pmKarthik RAdministrator
I do not quite seem to understand how your question is related to ANSYS or ANSYS products. Are you, by any chance, referring to any of ANSYS tutorials? Could you please point us here to which ANSYS products you intend you use and what your end goal is? Also, please attach your image as a screenshot. As ANSYS employees, we cannot download any attachments.
November 10, 2018 at 8:21 amrsdsauravSubscriber
I am presently working on a computational methodology to find the rolling equations that are being sought after for solving the flapping wing problem. This will help me to devise a methodology to validate those equations and will also help me to find out whether Ansys Fluent can be used for this project or not.
Thanks and regards.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.