October 4, 2017 at 12:20 pmnselvaraAnsys Employee
How do I rotate views without knowing which way is the top view, for example in SCDM?
October 18, 2017 at 5:26 amArunAnsys Employee
While in 3D mode, you can use the Snap View tool, located in the Orient group on the Design tab. You can click a face to view it head-on, then click, drag, and release the mouse towards the top, bottom, or sides of the design window to ‘throw´ the face to that side. To display a straight-on view of a planar face, select the face and click Plan view in the Orient group on the Design tab.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Large deflection