December 20, 2022 at 10:40 amJamie AllenSubscriber
Hello, I am currently doing a sloshing tank simulation however I need to have the tank rotating about the x axis at a set sinusoidal motion; then in the z axis in a different set sinusoidal motion. Each one id easy to do individually by setting the rotational velocity about a certaint axis but I am unable to set them both within ithe same simulation. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
December 20, 2022 at 1:16 pmC NAnsys Employee
I recommend you to use the multiple reference frame model for your simulation. For further understaning please refer this link
If you cannot access this link kindly refer to this link
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.