February 28, 2017 at 9:00 amNikitaAnsys Employee
How do I rotate views without knowing which way is the top view, for example in SpaceClaim Direct Modeler?
August 25, 2017 at 9:37 pmpglAnsys Employee
While in 3D mode, you can use the "Snap View" tool, located in the "Orient" group on the "Design" tab. You can click a face to view it head-on, then click, drag, and release the mouse towards the top, bottom, or sides of the design window to ‘throw´ the face to that side. To display a straight-on view of a planar face, select the face and click Plan view in the Orient group on the Design tab.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- section plane
- material properties
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Convert Surface body to solid
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler