March 31, 2022 at 11:01 ammaiarutselvanSubscriber
I'm Maiarutselvan a research scholar. Currently, I have been using ANSYS Workbench for my work progress. My project involves rotor dynamic analysis, I'm in need of basic tutorials regarding rotor dynamics of Jeffcott rotor model using ANSYS workbench such that I can extend that methodology for my rotor shaft model. Kindly share your suggestions and thought processes it could help me to move further in my work.
Key terms to be obtained in results: Whirl orbit of the shaft, Occurrence of unbalance, Campbell diagram
Thank youMarch 31, 2022 at 2:44 pmAshish KhemkaAnsys Employee
Regards Ashish Khemka
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display