September 14, 2018 at 5:28 pmaakib.voraSubscriberHello My question is how to apply displacement and fixed suport in simply supported beam (round cross section)??
And also where to apply this force and displacement either on edge/ surface/ point?? And how it should be done in ansys aim
September 14, 2018 at 7:12 pm
September 14, 2018 at 9:40 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
I replied to a duplicate discussion here.
September 16, 2018 at 5:09 amaakib.voraSubscriberNo sir I'm not getting to how to apply constraints as in my case.
I am having a "round cross section beam" which is simply supported (i.e fixed support at one end and displacement at other end ) having force at the center ( at mid point ) on top surface of the round 3d beam.
So my question is that how to apply this constraints of fixed support and displacement (i.e either on surface or edge or point) for simply supported beam. And how to apply force at the "mid point" of the outer surface of round beam.
I'm using ansys aim 18.1
September 16, 2018 at 3:39 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Sandeep replied in this duplicate discussion.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.