December 20, 2022 at 10:16 amPio Jonel MijaresSubscriber
Is there anything I need to do on the server side when configuring a slurm-based RSM cluster?
From the client side, I have set the HPC type to SLURM, specified the account name, and the staging directory path. I have also created the RSM staging directory on the server. This was the error I encountered.
Is there any configuration I missed? Thanks.
December 20, 2022 at 2:53 pmMangesh BhideAnsys Employee
Please review the assumptions in the documentation at
Also check if correct computer name for remote computer was specified
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.