July 7, 2023 at 7:41 am
July 10, 2023 at 5:16 pmGuanhui WangAnsys Employee
Hi Ben Jiang,
a = getresult("OPWM_1", "mode 1/angle");
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- 询问关于FDTD和matlab软件的互联问题 ——appopen
- Ansys Insight: 透射率反射率电场大于1，或者透射率反射率之和大于1的原因与解决方案–综合贴
- Ansys Insight: FDTD 和 varFDTD 常见的发散原因以及处理
- Ansys Insight: FDTD Solutions 的光源类型及其典型应用：初学者
- Ansys Insight: 关于FDTD 并行计算的有关问题
- Ansys Insight: 几个简单实用的脚本Script命令：用于结果分析
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.