June 6, 2023 at 8:37 pmAustin BennySubscriber
I am looking for a solution that enables me to run ANSYS Fluent 2021R2 on the cluster but use the graphics of my local machine. The nodes in the cluster don't have great graphics cards so i'd like to use my laptop's better graphics card.
June 8, 2023 at 12:23 pmSwathi V. V.Ansys Employee
I assume you wanted to run the simulation in cluster and then visualize the simulation and results in local system. Correct me if I go you wrong.
If yes, you can use Remote visualization client option to do the same. Please refer to user manual page Chapter 1: Remote Visualization and Accessing Fluent Remotely (ansys.com) for information.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.