April 14, 2022 at 11:51 pmmemoSubscriber
Does anyone know how I can perform the ANSYS Mechanical simulations using the APDL input files that Mechanical generates in .dat or .inp formats?
I would appreciate any help that you can provide.April 15, 2022 at 1:51 amApril 16, 2022 at 4:32 pmmemoSubscriberDear AnPham Thank you very much for your help. It works!
I have two more questions and would be thankful if you could help me with them.
How can we change the working directory in ANSYS APDL? All result files are currently being saved in the C:\user directory.
How can we set the number of cores to perform parallel processing?
Many thanks in advance.
April 17, 2022 at 2:00 amApril 17, 2022 at 4:50 pmmemoSubscriberHi AnPham Thank you so much! Your help is greatly appreciated.
Viewing 4 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.