TAGGED: ansysr2020, batch-mode, mechanical-apdl
January 21, 2021 at 12:37 amhamednikSubscriber
I have an APDL script and could easily run it in batch mode in ANSYS V18.2. However, it does not work in version 2020R1. (the script is attached).
In the Windows Command Prompt, I first navigate to the ANSYS Product Directory and then use the below command to run the code but it ends up with some error and stop.
"C:Program FilesANSYS Incv201ansysinwinx64ansys201.exe" -b -i Bi_Stable.txt -o file.out'
Meanwhile, if I copy these lines in the APDL Session Editor works perfectly. I wonder if there is any change in running in batch mode in this version.
HamednikJanuary 29, 2021 at 10:38 amAshish KhemkaAnsys EmployeennPlease refer to the following link on running APDL in batch mode and see if you are following the correct steps:nnnRegards,nAshish Khemkann=================nnAccessing Ansys Help - https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/3978/how-to-access-the-ansys-online-helpnMarch 3, 2021 at 1:59 amMike RifeAnsys EmployeeCan you please post the result of running the batch job? It's kind of hard to troubleshoot without knowing what exactly did not work.nThanks,nMikenViewing 2 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- unable to open files in ansys
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- Material constant Damping calculation
- Different initial temperature conditions for two different object in transient-thermal
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.