October 2, 2023 at 6:43 pmJett22Subscriber
I am trying to start a python script in ANSYS Workbench from Windows Command Prompt. This script has python commands which has an automation scheme in it. I am having slight issues with how to do this. Once in Workbench I do: File-->Scripting-->Run Script File...-->(change the file type to python)-->(then select my automation python script)
So far I am entering this into cmd: “C:\Program Files\ANSYS Inc\v231\Framework\bin\Win64\RunWB2.exe” -r "C:\Users\jett\Desktop\ANSYStest1\BasicV2\WorkingProject.py"
I am getting a fatal error. Can someone please explain how to do this?
Thanks in advance
October 3, 2023 at 2:05 pmFederico Alzamora PrevitaliAnsys Employee
what is the error that you are getting?
You can find more information on Scripting in Workbench here: Scripting Overview (ansys.com)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- Total Surface Heat Flux Calculation in Fluent
- Drop Test of a Water-Filled Tube
- Difference between “total pressure” and “absolute pressure”?
- Minimum Orthogonal Quality Less than 0.01 For Transonic Airfoil Flow Analysis
- obtaining pressure distribution by making points in ansys
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.