March 29, 2022 at 6:59 pmspacelover17Subscriber
I'm trying to run a .lsf script file that works with an .fsp FDTD file, similar to below from this page:
$ /opt/lumerical/v221/mpich2/nemesis/bin/mpiexec -n 4 /opt/lumerical/v221/bin/fdtd-engine-mpich2nem -t 1 n1.lsf example.fsp
Is it possible to run the script without running the simulation .fsp file? It seems like even when I comment out the "run;" command in the script, this command runs the .fsp file. I want to try to run the .lsf script without running the simulation itself (because the simulation took a while to run and I just want to run an analysis group using the script), but I am using this script because I am trying to automate this process and run several simulations one after the other.
Thanks!March 29, 2022 at 8:42 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeThe Lumerical scripting environment is part of the CAD/GUI not the solver/engine component. See this article for details. You will need a GUI connection/environment on Linux machine/cluster and CAD/GUI license to run Lumerical scripts.
/opt/lumerical/v221/bin/fdtd-solutions -trust-script -run scriptfile.lsf
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Lumerical support has moved to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF)
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- focusing efficiency
Top Rated Tags