May 13, 2022 at 3:05 pmAdhistiraSubscriber
Currently I am following the Getting Started with Maxwell: A 2D Magnetostatic Solenoid Problem. I have done the nominal simulation and it runs with no issue. But when I start the parametric simulation, it gives me "Same vertex for the begin and end of the face" error message. Before that message, it gives me "Failed to extract solution" and "Failed to evaluate calculation" at every step of the sweep.
I hope someone can help me with this, as I followed the instruction from the Getting Started with Maxwell: A 2D Magnetostatic Solenoid Problem module from ANSYS itself.
Thank you!July 18, 2022 at 10:57 amAnchal SinghAnsys Employee
Can you please mention the workshop name and number, you are trying to follow?
AnsysViewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.