September 27, 2017 at 11:19 amadminAnsys Employee
How do I save a View?
October 17, 2017 at 6:00 amadminAnsys Employee
By clicking Viewing-->Views (Display-->Views in R16 and below), it is possible to change the camera settings. To save the View settings after certain view angle is chosen, click Save under Action. Specify a name for the View file that will be written. It can now be selected in the View field. The View file can be read also in other case files and is useful for comparing results. To read the View file in a separate case, click Read (found under Action) and select the file.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.