Embedded Software

Embedded Software

save data error

• DemingMeng
      Subscriber

I met a very strange error when I want to save data. After running the simulation, when I want to save the data, if I save the picture into the folder of the programme (or the master/son of the this folder), after saving, nothing will show in the folder. However, I can save the data into the desktop or other folder. Why this happened?

• Lito Yap
      Ansys Employee
      Please copy and paste the screenshot/image into post. Otherwise, try to save any file or data into your "user" folder since the "Program files" folder will require admin access. i.e. your Desktop, Documents or Downloads folder.
      Best Lito
    • DemingMeng
      Subscriber
      HI Lito
      Thanks for your help. I will attach the screenshot. Actually the folder is not program files. I can use script to save the picture under this fold but when I cannot save the figure when I do it as the screenshot shows.

• Lito Yap
      Ansys Employee
      I don't see any issue on our end when saving from the visualizer.
      What is the error message when you export the image?
    • DemingMeng
      Subscriber
      Thes strange thing is that there is no error message, but the figure never appears in the folder. Do you know why this happened?

• DemingMeng
      Subscriber
      Ok, I solved this. It sees that it is related with my folder contains some chinese characteristic. Thanks a lot!
    • Lito Yap
      Ansys Employee
      You are welcome. Glad to to hear this.
      Best Lito

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.