September 12, 2021 at 9:30 amDemingMengSubscriber
I met a very strange error when I want to save data. After running the simulation, when I want to save the data, if I save the picture into the folder of the programme (or the master/son of the this folder), after saving, nothing will show in the folder. However, I can save the data into the desktop or other folder. Why this happened?September 15, 2021 at 6:23 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeePlease copy and paste the screenshot/image into post. Otherwise, try to save any file or data into your "user" folder since the "Program files" folder will require admin access. i.e. your Desktop, Documents or Downloads folder.
September 15, 2021 at 8:19 pmSeptember 15, 2021 at 9:25 pmSeptember 15, 2021 at 10:31 pmSeptember 15, 2021 at 10:59 pmDemingMengSubscriberOk, I solved this. It sees that it is related with my folder contains some chinese characteristic. Thanks a lot!
September 15, 2021 at 11:59 pmLito YapAnsys EmployeeYou are welcome. Glad to to hear this.
Viewing 6 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- older version
- Crash with Exit code 1073741819
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- What are the target language supported by the SCADE code generators?
- save data error
- What are the OpenGL drivers supported by SCADE Display KCG?
Top Rated Tags