November 20, 2017 at 11:11 amAsteriaSubscriber
I am debutant in Ansys APDL and I have 2 questions:
First, I want to execute my APDL program in a macro. I save my program on Program.mac but when I want to execute this on my command line bar, I have this error :
Program.mac is not recognized BEGIN command, abbreviation or macro. This command will be ignored.
How can I resolved this error?
The second question is about store data. With my program, I display data on my screen but I want to store them in a text file to recover data in a matlab file.
How can I store my data in APDL command lines?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.