August 28, 2023 at 4:34 amEmirhan YiğitSubscriber
I'm trying to conduct a Transient Structural analysis using Workbench. I started to run the analysis without saving the Workbench. The solver is proceeding, however, it is not writing any data to any of the disks on the computer. It's been almost 12 hours since I started the analysis and it seems like the solution is converging at all time steps on solution information but I'm afraid that I'm going to lose all the solution at the end of the analysis (happened before to me in similar situations).
What would you recommend in my case to save the solution without a problem?
Thank you in advance.
August 28, 2023 at 10:23 am
August 28, 2023 at 12:30 pmEmirhan YiğitSubscriber
Yes. My problem was that I couldn't find the location which it was writing the solution data since I have several disks. However, I found out that it was writing the solution data to the main disk of the computer so that I was able to save it. Thank you for your help reply.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.