August 19, 2022 at 11:17 ammryy.oztrkSubscriber
While doing Scade Display verification i took screenshots and match with the actual image, there is no difference for the same .bmp image but it gives binary difference when i run the test on different computers. Why do binary difference occur in different two computers?
August 26, 2022 at 1:02 pmLudovic OddosSubscriber
The bitmap files can differ on two or more machines. The bitmap outmap is generated with glReadPixels OpenGL command.
glReadPixels returns pixel data directly from the frame buffer. With this, the pixel data can differ because the graphics card and the driver is not the same.
So, there are two ways to handle the issue:
1) Generate the reference images on the same machine where the test is executed. (In case developer machines have different hardware/driver configurations)
2) Use computers that matches in hardware and driver configuration for the developers.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- legend min and max
- Ensight hot iron palette from an image
- older version
- Crash with Exit code 1073741819
- Import MRI data into Ensight
- Streamlines in EnSight using MRI data
- FLUENT APPLICATIION ERROR
- What are the target language supported by the SCADE code generators?
- save data error
- What are the OpenGL drivers supported by SCADE Display KCG?