February 15, 2022 at 3:59 pmOiseekSubscriberI could not find the scale option on ANSYS 2021 R2. Can anybody help me??
February 15, 2022 at 4:11 pmSystemSubscriberThis discussion was created from comments split from: Download previous version.
February 15, 2022 at 4:12 pmRobAnsys EmployeeWhich bit of Ansys 2021R2 are you using? There are myriad codes available and model scale can be adjusted in most of these.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Limitations to Student License?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- The Fluent Application Failed to Start.
- ANSYS 19.1: Can not link the geometry
- Abnormal Exit Error